Friday, September 23, 2011



Hi, my name is Marie Tapia. I am the owner and director of tangerine learning center.
I also am a mother of an amazing, beautiful and demanding one year old girl called Olivia. She is the one who inspired me to start this wonderful project called "tangerine"

I am very excited with this new project. Being a teacher and a mom this is a dream come true. I studied psychological education and Speech pathology in Chile and here in Miami I specialized in Montessori and got certified in My Smart Hands (baby sign language) and Kindermusik. Having a place like tangerine allows me to use all the best of all the things I have learned.

I am also lucky to count with my husband's help. He is the one who "dressed up" tangerine. He is the architect and designer behind every little detail.

I would like to invite you to join me in this wonderful and tangerinesk experience. I hope to see you and you child very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment